Milwaukee, Wisconsin – November 2nd, 2023

Milwaukee, Wisconsin – November 2nd, 2023 – The Junior Volleyball Association (JVA) is thrilled to announce its collaboration with SportsRecruits, the leading college recruiting network, to enhance the college recruiting efforts for its member organizations.

Under this partnership, JVA members will have preferred access to SportsRecruits’ comprehensive suite of technology products. Club directors and recruiting coordinators will harness the power of SportsRecruits to guide, advocate for, and empower their student-athletes in pursuing their dreams of playing at the collegiate level. Additionally, college coaches will benefit from the inclusion of JVA club organizations within the SportsRecruits network, providing a centralized platform for searching, evaluating, and recruiting talented student-athletes. SportsRecruits customers will access JVA’s resources and tools to build and maintain successful volleyball clubs, tournaments, and programs.

The evolving landscape of club volleyball and collegiate recruiting prompted JVA to seek new ways to provide more opportunities to their member organizations to leverage software to manage the recruiting process. 

Jenny Hahn, JVA Executive Director, “At JVA, our mission is to support the growth of club volleyball and nurture clubs as they navigate the paths to building sustainable organizations and businesses. We believe SportsRecruits aligns with our mission and will continue to ensure that clubs and their families have the best experiences in the recruiting process. SportsRecruits’ commitment to club volleyball makes the partnership a win for our members and the broader community.”

Chris Meade, Co-Founder of SportsRecruits, shared, “Our mission at SportsRecruits is to empower student-athletes to pursue their dreams. Collaborating with JVA and their exceptional team will place SportsRecruits’ suite of tools in the hands of thousands of club organizations and provide more resources to our existing customer base. The JVA leadership team and Board of Directors have been great allies as we have built our business, and we look forward to growing together in the future.”

Max Miller, JVA Board Director and Mintonette Sports Director, emphasized the importance of education and software in the recruiting process, stating, “When it comes to recruiting, the college coaches easily find that top 1%. The other 99% firmly need to be heavily involved in their own process. SportsRecruits allows athletes, club directors, coaches and parents to work together.  JVA’s recruiting education curriculum and the SportsRecruits software platform enables us to deliver more value to our student-athletes and their families. This partnership will help us empower more clubs to support their student-athletes recruitment journey and bring JVA’s resources to the broader club community.” 

About SportsRecruits

SportsRecruits is the leading college recruiting network, connecting athletes, clubs, high schools, event operators, and college coaches in the recruiting process. Clubs and High Schools use our platform to empower and guide their athletes in the recruiting process, overseeing their efforts and communication with complete transparency. Every year, millions of connections are made between student-athletes and college coaches in our network, resulting in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions. For more information, visit

About the Junior Volleyball Association

The Junior Volleyball Association is the leading youth volleyball organization in America, dedicated to promoting the growth of youth and junior volleyball through program and resource development, education, and events.  JVA is the premier organization to serve all the needs of the Junior Volleyball Community, guided by the members, player welfare, affordability and financial responsibility, transparency, and best practices.